Women 'N' Blues
Sunday 7th March 2021 - WEEK 1
WOMEN ’N’ BLUES PROGRAM
Back in 2021 by popular demand!
The Women 'N' Blues Program is Co-Ordinated and Mentored by multi award-winning, esteemed local Blues artist, ANDREA MARR with guest Blueswomen.
Women ‘N’ Blues celebrates an important historical, longstanding connection with WOMEN AND BLUES!
The Women 'N' Blues Program is an inclusive, safe, supportive, social learning environment for women of all ages, stages and musical abilities, who have an interest in performing Blues music.
Held over 4 SUNDAY ARVO sessions in 2021:
7th, 14th, 21st & 28th MARCH
Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Place: Mr Boogie Man Bar, 160 Hoddle St, Abbotsford VIC 3067
Cost: $60 for 4 sessions, prepaid online – places strictly limited to 20 participants only and available until sold out.
The 4 session Program finalé will be celebrated with a showcase performance on Sunday 28th March 2021.
To get the most out of this Program and to maintain continuity for all, participants are asked to attend all 4 sessions.
The aim of the programme will be to:
• improve skills at playing, singing and performing Blues music
• build confidence in stagecraft
• enhance the ability to work in musical teams
– all to be developed and delivered around a structured set list.
The programme will cover such topics and activities such as:
• the basic beats and grooves of the Blues
• the lyrical poetry of the Blues
• a short history of the Blues
• Blues music performance skills
• vocal warmups (good for all instrumentalists as well).
– PLEASE ENSURE YOUR AVAILABILITY TO ATTEND ALL 4 SESSIONS BEFORE PURCHASING
|Event Start||07/03/2021 2:00 pm|
|Event End||07/03/2021 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||20/01/2021 12:00 pm|
|Ticket Price||$60 (4 sessions)|
|Venue||Mr Boogie Man Bar|
Venue Information - Mr Boogie Man Bar
Mr Boogie Man Bar
160 Hoddle St